Who Says Learning Can’t Be Fun?
A summer camp where kids gain skills—and have a great time.
Camp Renaissance was created to give the children and grandchildren of club members the opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills, and enjoy summer vacation as never before. And although Camp Renaissance is mainly a sports camp, there are lots of opportunities to learn other things too, with fun activities including art and science projects.
- Daily professional golf and tennis instruction
- Daily swimming and water games
- Rotating activities such as volleyball, badminton, bocce, nature walks, gardening, and more
- Six weeks are available; registration is on a week-by-week basis
- Open to children and grandchildren of Renaissance members
- Age-appropriate activities and instruction for children that are 4-6 years old and 7-10 years old