From Filet Mignon to Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Options galore to please discriminating palates and finicky kids, too.
When it comes to food, it isn’t just kids that have their favorites. Adults do, too! We work hard to please all kinds of palates, including the health-conscious. We source the freshest, locally grown ingredients—meats, seafood and vegetables—and many come from our very own vegetable garden. We make dining fun with special events and menus, and are proud to offer one of the area’s best (and best-priced) wine lists.
- The Members’ Grille Room for a casual yet elegant lunch or dinner; indoor and outdoor seating
- Private dining at its best for groups of 2 – 24 with custom menus prepared by our Executive Chef
- Special wine-tasting events to help identify new wines for our list
- Creative dining events that are great for trying new foods and making new friends
- Sunny’s Poolside Eats—our poolside retro-style food truck